Since the creation of the company, we have grown and improved every single year and offer our clients the highest quality of service. Here you can find the most significant dates in the company’s history:
- 1997 – the company Manvesta is established in Jurbarkas (January 29).
- 2002 – the company becomes a member of the Lithuanian National Road Carriers Association (LINAVA).
- 2003 – the company becomes a member of the Association of European Vehicle Logistics (ECG).
- 2011 – the company receives the international quality-management-system certificate ISO 9001:2008.
- 2012 – the company receives the international environmental-management-system certificate ISO 14001:2004.
- 2013 – the company begins active provision of general cargo transportation services using trucks with semi-trailers.